Partial equipment of the castle Allach.
Company house and representation rooms of the industrian brand MAN.

 

Castle Allach (also Gilmer castle, Hauser castle, castle Forest corner, Castle Karlsfeld, in the vernacular also named Schloss Neuschwanstein in the Dachauer moss) is a castle arrangement with gate construction, main construction and chapel with Romanesque-Gothic character and history full of change. The castle is surrounded on three sides by a park and lies with the fourth side directly on the shore of the Würmkanals. Lorenz Hauser, known as the million farmer of Neuhausen, can be built it in 1899/1900 on 50,000 m ² (five hectares) of big property which lies since 1938 in the Munich part of town of Allach immediately on the town border to Karlsfeld. It is not accessible to the public.

English

   

Library of the paper manufacturer MD paper Heinrich Nicolaus, Taschnervilla Mitterndorf / Dachau

Inventory of the Künstervilla "Giglberg" in Mitterndorf near Dachau.


About 1100 the first castle whose counts named themselves after the place Dachau was built on the Giglberg in Mitterndorf.

In 1182 the last count of Dachau, Konrad III, died childless. After a little while county and castle went over to Herzog Otto I of Wittelsbach.

In the years 1398 and 1403 the ducal castle was destroyed and substituted from 1546 to 1573 on the 504-m-high Dachauer castle mountain with a fourwinged Renaissance castle with court garden. (Source: www.dachau.de)

Then at the end of the 19th century the painter Max Feldbauer established his representative artist's villa in the style of a medieval castle.

Military reduction Walter von Ruckteschell

 


Walter von Ruckteschell (* 12th of November, 1882 in Saint Petersburg; † 27th of July, 1941 in the Mediterranean Sea) was a German painter.

Walter von Ruckteschell was born in 1882 in Saint Petersburg as a son of a pastor, and enrolled at the age of 26 years on the 4th of November, 1908 in the academy of the Akademie der Bildenden Künste in Munich with Angelo Jank for drawing.

 

During the war in German East Africa in 1914-1918 the painter and sculptor Walter von Ruckteschell was in the suite of the general of Lettow-Vorbeck. In the post-war period he published a briefcase with some of his sketches resulted in this time. The preface wrote about Lettow-Vorbeck.

Generally the both also worked closely later still. The book "Heia safari" which calls the general as an author has been written after the newest research, however, really primarily about Walter von Ruckteschell and not only was illustrated, as well as one says in the introduction.

Reduction of the brewery family Ziegler and the Nuremberg patrician's family Wagler

 

Archives, photos, books, oil paintings, tin, porcelain, pieces of furniture

 

The Patriziat of the free imperial town of Nuremberg, the families entitled for the internal advice, showed the real powerhouse of Nuremberg up to the French occupation in 1806.

From 1256 up to the French occupation in 1806 Nuremberg was governed by the Rat and till 1427 still a lot of competence in the town and the environs were with the from 1105 ruling viscounts. After the purchase of the viscount's office in 1427 the Rat held the sole power. (Spring: Wikipedia)

 
 
 
 
Kunsthandel Dachau - Antiquitäten Wittmann
Cornelius Wittmann
Klosterstr. 1
D-85221 Dachau-Altstadt
info@kunsthandel-dachau.de
www.kunsthandel-dachau.de
fon 08131 80261 oder 371424
fax 08131 371621
mobil 0172 2734897